Terms of Service of Tenno Network
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the social media network; tenno.network website, help center portal; help.tenno.network, helpdesk portal (Paid support for corporate customers primarily); helpdesk.tennonetworks.net, career portal; careers.tenno.network, corporate portal; tennonetworks.com and all content, services and products available at or through the website’s (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Tenno Networks Ltd (“Tenno Network”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, Tenno Network’s Privacy & Data Policy) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Tenno Network (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Tenno Network, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Your Tenno Network Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and your user profile, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with your account at Tenno Network. You must not describe or publish information, media, photos in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Tenno Network may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Tenno Network liability. You are not allowed to publish information that includes, naked images, pornography, child pornography, criminal activities, information that may help terrorists or other criminals pursue their activities. You must immediately notify Tenno Network of any unauthorized use of your Tenno Network account or any other breaches of security. Tenno Network will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
The data and information we store on our servers.
You consent to by signing up through the registration from on our website and thereafter using our service; that we as a social media network and public service have the right to store all your personal data in your user profile which you enter into it or various media files that you upload, including but not limited to: Photos, videos, sound files such as for example your music or sound recordings, your status updates, blog posts created by you, messages (private or public messages), friend connections, followers that follow you, the members you follow, group memberships, including the post that you create in these groups, chat history, commenting on published material and other social interactions on Tenno Network indefinitely as long as you use our services. You can at anytime you wish delete your account and your data. You have the right and can also always as outlined by EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), request to have your data exported from our Help Center for personal keeping or audit.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you, comment, post material or publish media such as photo, video, music etc. to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means on the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Your account and profile is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your account at Tenno Network is not named in a manner that misleads your readers or other members of the social media network into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account profile’s or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own;
- And you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Tenno Network or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Tenno Network for inclusion on your account, you grant Tenno Network a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting Tenno network. If you delete Content, Tenno Network will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Tenno Network has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Tenno Network’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Tenno Network’s reasonable opinion, violates any Tenno Network policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Tenno Network’s sole discretion. Tenno Network will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Fees; Payment. Tenno Work is a free use social media network and public service and always will be. Thus there is no costs involved for you as an end-user. However Tenno Network may develop features or services in the future that may include fees, but they will in those cases be clearly expressed as additional services and will have no effect on your end-account which is always free.
- Support. Includes access to self-help support through the Help Center portal at https://help.tenno.network. Tenno Network offers limited “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Tenno Network to respond within one to three business days) concerning the use of the Services, including the ability for end-users to report technical bugs and other technical issues that may or may not occur . “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free tenno.network services. All support will be provided in accordance with Tenno Network standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website’s Visitors & Registered End-users. Tenno Network has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Tenno Network does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Tenno Network disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the social media network and webpages to which tenno.network links, and that link to tenno.network. Tenno Network does not have any control over those non-Tenno Network websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Tenno Network’s website or webpage, Tenno Network does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Tenno Network disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Tenno Network websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Tenno Network asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by tenno.network violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Tenno Network in accordance with Tenno Network’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Tenno Network will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Tenno Network will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the user´s account at Tenno Network if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Tenno Network or others. In the case of such termination, Tenno Network will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Tenno Network.
- Intellectual Property. . This Agreement does not transfer from Tenno Network to you any Tenno Network or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Tenno Network. Tenno Network, tenno.network, the tenno.network logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with tenno.network, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tenno Network or Tenno Network’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you absolutely no right whatsoever or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Tenno Network or third-party trademarks. Intellectual property infringement should be reported to legal (ad) tennonetwork.com.
- Advertisements, Marketing & Private Data Handling. Tenno Network reserves the right to display advertisements and share information with it’s partners in ways that will help us provide a better user experience.Tenno Network reserves the right to display advertisements and share information with its partners in ways that will help us provide a better user experience. We do NOT sell your personal data and/or your personally identifiable data such as your photos, media etc. However some non-person identifiable data may be used and analyzed by Tenno Network and between Tenno Network´s partners, customers, third party service providers for example a third party service such as Google Analytics that is used for internal metrics by Tenno Network.
- Policy Changes. Tenno Network reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time without a notice, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Tenno Network may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination of service. Tenno Network may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and your account at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Tenno Network account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Tenno Network if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Tenno Network’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Tenno Network can terminate the account immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Legal Liabilities. The end-user account is provided “as is”. Tenno Network and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Tenno Network nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the end-user account will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for your own data and you must take regular backups if you want to keep the data. We do not take any responsibility for any data loss that could occur in your account.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Tenno Network, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Tenno Network under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Tenno Network shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable laws in Gibraltar.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tenno Network, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. . This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Tenno Network and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Tenno Network, or by the posting by Tenno Network of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Gibraltar, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and courts located in the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. This includes claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights and the arbitration shall take place in Gibraltar, in the English language and the arbitral decision may only be enforced by court of Gibraltar. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Tenno Network may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Force Majeure. Tenno Networks shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this agreement for the period that such failure or delay is
- beyond the reasonable control of a party,
- materially affects the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement, and
- could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided against, but
- will not be excused for failure or delay resulting from only general economic conditions or other general market effects.
- An act of war (whether declared or not), hostilities, invasion, act of foreign enemies, terrorism or civil disorder;
- Acts of God. But not limited to: fire, chemical or radioactive contamination or ionising radiation, earthquakes, lightning, cyclones, hurricanes, floods, droughts or such other extreme weather or environmental conditions, unanticipated geological or ground conditions, epidemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities.
- Strikes, lockouts, work stoppage, labour disputes, and such other industrial action by workers related to or in response to the terms and conditions of employment of those workers or others with whom they are affiliated save, when such event is directly related to, or in direct response to any employment policy or practice (with respect to wages or otherwise) of the party whose workers resort to such action;
- Explosion, accident, breakage of a plant or equipment, structural collapse, or chemical contamination (other than resulting from an act of war, terrorism or sabotage), caused by a person not being the affected Party or one of its contractors or subcontractors or any of their respective employees or agents;
- Political and special events; but no limited to change of laws, legislation changes or regulation nuclear or chemical contamination, pressure waves from devices travelling at supersonic speeds, failure of public infrastructure or company’s infrastructure ot its subtractors.
Latest update: June 08, 2018